DIscarded Mother

I am in the centre of the isseue . But nobody cares for my opinion . I am same  woman who has given a birth for child and it was absolutely attached with  me : for starting years child was possessive form mother only and i was possessive for child : No way , No would between us : But days passes grown up child has his own world and i am started discarded . I cannot pass any comment for the reason of changes :My limitations my inabilities , my expectation : whatever it may be : I pass tears only with a memory: A day was there when child  was not remaining away for a moment away foe a moment from me . Now the days are here when the same grown up child is not willing to see my face where should I go to pass my tears ?
                                                                                    
                                    One Discarded Mother 

No comments:

Post a Comment