-: TRAILER :-

                           He is a smart, handsome youth of seventy plus having good eloquence, once a while chatting with me disclosed his mind: Today your identity is son of your father : Be broad to accept the identity for tomorrow as father of son-sir: Today your dress is proved broader for father but the same dress was broader for you which was meant for your father. Dress is same, identity is same, but development differs. Once a while one son told to his Dad - Look Dad - This is my son  - He has 10 jerseys, 12 Jeans , 15 shirts - This is my loving daughter - I bought 50 dresses for her - She never repeat any dress. While you  were not even sparing two rupees for my pocket money when your predecessors'  sons was always bringing ten rupees daily. Be broad to accept     

No comments:

Post a Comment